TÜV Rheinland carries out an energy audit of all non-SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) every four years. There, the ACTUAL state of energy consumption is documented. This regular audit reveals potential for improvement and motivates us to adopt an even better energy policy. Switching to LED lighting instead of conventional fluorescent tubes significantly improved our eco-balance. As a result, we save 70% CO² on lighting.
Sustainability: long-term responsible use of a resource
In order to achieve long-term economic success with our company, we create a pleasant, motivating and inspiring working environment for our employees. Long-term sustainability can only exist if everyone pulls together. Our sustainability management can be expressed as :
- Raising awareness among employees to reduce paper consumption
- All our waste is properly separated and recycled where appropriate
- High social responsibility towards employees
- Continuous promotion through education and training
- Growing commitment in the area of social sponsoring
As an employer, we also strive for perfection and are at the same time aware that this will probably never be achieved. Nevertheless, we see it as one of our most important tasks to continuously develop together with our employees in this respect as well.
Become part of the team: to the career page