Technical flooring for the contract sector', '', 'Low-maintenance and hard-wearing as well as being attractive – these are the qualities of tough, low-emission POLYFLOR PVC flooring. POLYFLOR has been recognised as a leading, global manufacturer of high-quality, high-performance flooring for many years. All flooring is manufactured in England to the highest worldwide quality standards.
Good flooring is crucial for areas with heavy traffic. As well as being dirt-binding and low-maintenance, flooring in these areas also has to be extremely hard-wearing and slip-resistant. POLYFLOR PVC flooring meets all these requirements and the wide range of designs available create an attractive atmosphere and pleasant environment.
POLYFLOR flooring is suitable for use in the healthcare sector, sport and leisure facilities, educational establishments and public buildings. The POLYFLOR collection has the right flooring for every need: static dissipative flooring and safety flooring provide increased slip resistance, and heterogeneous and homogeneous flooring are appealing in attractive designs.
- objectflor is the first manufacturer with BRE Global A+ Rating certification (ENP 472) in key functions for homogeneous flooring and safety flooring
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for environmental building evaluation by the German Institute for Construction and the Environment (IBU)
- Awarded the “Indoor Air Comfort Gold” distinction by Eurofins, for falling below globally established VOC emission limits
- International certification (FloorScore, BRE, LEED Credits)
- 100% recyclable
- Phthalate-free plasticiser