The high-quality SaarFloor floor coverings are made of natural or synthetic rubber and other mainly natural components.
objectflor continuously tests, improves and perfects the products - for the best possible result. We proudly present the Cradle-2-Cradle certification of our rubber products. We are continuously working on our sustainability strategy.
The following products are Cradle-2-Cradle certified. Let us inspire you:
- SaarFloor BERNSTEIN
- SaarFloor DIAMANT
Cradle to Cradle Silver Certificate for ARTIGO and SaarFloor
Cradle to Cradle Certified® is a globally recognised benchmark for safer, more sustainable products manufactured for the circular economy. The Cradle to Cradle® design principles aim to have a positive impact on people and the planet. They apply to products that are assessed for their social and environmental performance in five critical sustainability categories:
- Material health - ensuring products are manufactured with chemicals that are as safe as possible for people and the environment.
- Material recyclability - aiming to eliminate the concept of waste and help ensure that products remain in perpetual cycles of use and reuse
- Renewable energy and carbon management - ensuring that products are manufactured using renewable energy sources
- Water stewardship - Ensure that water is recognised as a valuable resource available to humans and other organisms.
- Social justice - ensuring that business operations respect all people and natural systems affected by the manufacturing process